The Nature Connection is a hit with teachers and parents who home school. We are always saying, “lets find out more about that”. In Northern Michigan with all the natural resources you find a classroom whenever you open the door. Add to that the wonderful history and legends of the region, and the talent of nearby artisans, researchers and writers and, well, there are hardly enough hours in a day!
We are a definitive source for Petoskey stone lovers. Read about them, buy them loose, or in artisan jewelry.
If you like to read.. and who doesn’t? We pride ourselves on showcasing our local writers.
Just a sampling of titles include:
- The Complete Guide to Petoskey Stones
- The Complete Guide to Michigan Sand Dunes
- Lake Michigan Rock Pickers guide
- Complete Guide to Michigan Fossils
- Michigan’s West Coast Guide
- Michigan Field Guides
- Fascinating Loons- Stan Tekiela
- The Bird in Santa’s Beard
- The Bump on Santa’s Noggin
Can’t come to see us?
Explore our online catalog!
Email to join our mailing list of upcoming events including author readings and signings.